Monday, March 15, 2010

A RANDOM BUT VERY NICE WEEKEND

Well its been a good weekend.
On Friday night Matt totally finished our closet! I am so excited, it's 10 times better than it was before & I think it will be extremely efficient for us! Hooray!

Saturday, I went to the spa with Allison and had a great time. Matt & the pup hung out here cause he wasnt feeling the greatest. 2 glasses of white wine later and SUPER springy pink nail polish I felt like a new woman. I had such a great time with Allison. It was so nice to get to spend some time together & find out how just alike our lives are! It's very nice that our husbands were fraternity borthers & I think it's even more awesome to be able to get along so well with his better half! And a super congrats to them for buying a new house! So exciting!
Saturday night we tooka quick drive to OKC for John Dill's 21st birthday. Took him to dinner @ Bricktown Brewery and had a drink. Then he & his roommate were off to the races. So Matt & I wandered down to Roosters where his cousin LV works. We had a good time and headed back pretty quick.

Sunday Matt woke up with a serious case of the yuckies! Super green snot, achey, fever, etc....and I am making him go to the Dr this morning, cause you never know & I'd really not like it to turn into a sinus infection or bronchitis or anything like that. So let's go just to err on the side of caution!
Hopefully he gets to feeling better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment