Thursday, March 4, 2010

POST-OP CABIN FEVER

I'm starting to go a little crazy. Annie got spayed 2 days ago. She is supposed to be inside (except to go potty & for 1 walk a day) and no running, jumping, etc... Which means we have to pick her up to put her on our couch, bed, etc....or she will try to jump. We dont want torn stitches!! Pick her up to take her outside (cause of the stairs on our back porch). The weather is super nice & our one walk just didnt seem long enough for either of us. Poor Annie just stares out the back door at the birds & squirrels running rampant in her yard. Boo! No fun for either of us. How am I supposed to keep her "calm" for 7-10days? That cant be a realistic request from the Dr! It may drive me crazy!

Matt & I have a company dinner thing tonight for Nordam because we donate to United Way :) Should be interesting. I haven't met too many people he works with and I am anxious to meet the characters (if you will). At least I dont have to fix dinner!! Hope I can find something to wear!

I'm definitely ready for Matt to get the grill out of the garage & put it to use this weekend! He is anxious to brush up on his grillin' skills! Mmm...I can just taste some delicious dinners now! I am definitely missing being outside & think an evening with grill, fire pit & drinks sounds very nice!
Not sure what this weekend holds for us, but maybe we can get some much needed yard work done. We have some tiny green things coming up in the flower beds & I am anxious to see what our garden holds!
Here's to Spring being just around the Corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment