Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST PATTY'S DAY!

Matt has been sick, ugh. I got sick. Now we're over it. We have much too much going on right now to be sick!! About to head to bed last night, when Matt discovered some ants. Yea, called Mother Natures, apparently EVERYONE has them right now & they cant get to us before Monday....4 days! Wow, at least we are not alone! Spring must be close!
Annie has done so well in puppy class! She has graduation next Monday & I'm so excited. I think she is the best in her class! Our trainer said she would be a great therapy dog, so we'll be looking into that in the future as a possibility! And did I mention, she LOVES to play! The thought of boarding her while we are in Vegas is killing me!!
I went to good ol' OKC to do some shoppin with my Mom. Had fun. She is the best shopper! And we got some great dresses!
I am looking forward to some nicer weather, ahem, cue weather. Where is the sun?!!
I'm supposed to be cleaning. Off to disinfect the house!!

1 comment:

  1. she can stay with us while you are in Vegas. I dont like boarding them iether.

    ReplyDelete