Sunday, March 21, 2010

EVERYTHING

First, I need to say how thankful I am for such an amazing husband. And a great dawg. Love them both.
I am so thankful Annie is an all-weather dog. She loves the sun, she loves the snow. Can I ask for any better? Dont think so. And speaking of little orphan Annie, she has Puppy School Graduation tomorrow. A very big event! Yeah for Annie. I'm pretty sure she is the best dog in her class!
And....because the Sheehan's are such a nice family, Annie is getting a free trip to Collinsville while we are in Vegas. Thank you Mr & Mrs Sheehan! She and Moey met Friday evening & I'm sure they will eventually be best friends ( little bit of a rocky start, but hey isnt that how some of the best friendships form?).
Went to a wedding Saturday. Poor Tera. Its snowed on pretty much every significant occasion she has had in the past couple of years. But it didnt stop them. They even did a cute little dance down the isle to some hip-hop music after they were pronounced Mr & Mrs. It was cute.
Today....a lazy day. Tons of snow. Doing laundry & looking to warmer weather in Vegas (70's).  Annie & I got up early & Matt has been sleeping in. He definitely needs all the rest he can get. I'll be the first to admit (eventhough I dont like to) that some days he's got his hands pretty full at home with us 2 girls!!
Hope everyone has enjoyed the snow (ugh, whatever). And stayed safe & warm!
Ps-Did I mention we went to the gym Sat morning? I tried Zumba & loved it. Matt ran on the treadmill & we both got a got sweaty workout in the midst of all the snow! Yeah for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment