Monday, March 1, 2010

A "CITY" WEEKEND

First let's start with the fact that I loved having Matt @ home 3 days this past week. He was on his furlough days for work. We got some things done around the house & I loved having him around here instead of away at work. It was so fun, I wish he could stay at home everyday!

On Friday we went to OKC with Annie to surprise my Dad for his birthday weekend. He is a leap-year baby, so we celebrate as close to it as we can. We got tickets to the Thunder game, which was fun. Mom & Dad have great seats @ the games, so we moved to their row since nobody sat next to them. Saturday we took Annie to Lake Hefner for a walk. She wanted to say hi to everyone & their dawgs, for real. She is such a friendly puppy! She did very good over the weekend at my parents. We went to dinner @ Lottinville's in Edmond for Dad's birthday dinner, it was good :)
Sunday we attended Mass with the parents & then headed back to T-town before the weekend ended.

I'm not sure either of us were ready for the week to start. However, I am excited because we did finally join the gym yesterday....it's been on our to-do list for awhile. I cant wait to get started with some Zumba & Spin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment