Tuesday, March 9, 2010

FEELIN GOOD!

Well Annie was horrible at puppy class last night. Let's just say her surgery has had her cooped up too long and she was just so anxious to be out & about she could hardly even focus on her training. Amy, our trainer felt bad (for us too) cause she has so much energy she needs to release.

Matt & I attended spin class this morning. It felt good. Well other than the fact that it was at 545am and I had just gotten up to let Annie potty at 330am....yikes! Matt was pretty impressed with how well the ol' ball & chain kept up. Pretty good for not having worked out in I dont know how long & I havent done spin in like 10 yrs! He liked it, thought it was hard & is up for going again (I think....).

On to run a few errands today, picking up my new running shoes & looking for some Easter decs!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! I feel good & wanted to pass along the cheer. Going to church Sunday definitely got me & the week started off on the right foot. That combined with our exercise & some nice weather definitely has put me in a springy care-free mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment