Friday, March 12, 2010

IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER

Here is why I say it's all coming together:

1. Annie has been calm the last 10 days, she & I are sick of being cooped up in the kitchen and thankfully she can now run and jump like other dogs. Hooray for a successful recovery!

2. I landed a great job yesterday! So exciting. I will be working in the lab of a small spine & specialty hospital, which is super nice (I've never seen an admitting area with wood floors) and the hours are great! It will be a smaller, slightly different workload than what I'm used to and I cant wait to start! There will be 2 phlebotomists working under me and 1 other tech that overlaps with scheduling!

3. I sanded & painted the closet yesterday for Matt. I knew he would be relieved if it was all taken care of when he got home yesterday & he was so surprised. Hopefully tonight he can install the new closet/organizing system & we wont be living out of the kitchen sitting area anymore. No more hunting for clothes!! And the office renovation will finally come to a completion!

Now before all is said & done I still have tons on my to do list: pull out old scrubs, summer polo shirts for Matt, find some cute kitchen tiers and plan for our Vegas trip, Easter brunch and Matt's birthday! Lots to do!

1 comment: