Monday, March 8, 2010

MARCH ON!

We had a truly awesome weekend.
1. Friday night I discovered the taste of tilapia (I thought it was similar to red snapper)
2. Saturday I went to the grocery store & discovered a new trick for scanning items.
3. Saturday demolition on office closet began. I found "oops paint" for $5....basketweave beige (and it's perfect). Matt did awesome with that sledgehammer :)
4. Got the grill out this weekend!! YUM :) Grilled food always tastes so good to me
5. Annie played outside in the beautiful weather, she missed being outside
6. Sunday went to church, saw the Sheehan family, sat with Mr & Mrs during church and finally had some Hideaway with them all afterwards. The weather was gorgeous yesterday!
7. Yard work! Hauled 12 bags to the curb! But it has paid off & the fruits of our labor are bearing an awesome backyard.....front yard coming soon!!
I really had a great time with Matt this weekend. We got so much done. We work so great together, the reason I assigned the address as teamdill! It felt great to go to church. I'm looking forward to getting more done & all the exciting events we have coming up in the next couple of weeks! And to more beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment