Tuesday, July 13, 2010

YESTERDAY

The guys have been dreaming of turning Matt's Acura into a rally car & let me just say that their dream has come true.....well at least the part of having his car to do it.
Matt & I drove to Arkansas yesterday & bought a new truck. Yay for Matt! I was so excited for him. It's taken awhile to find just the right one & convince him to get it.
So here is a pic I took this morning of Matt on his way to work! He looks so good in that truck! I love it!

Also, yesterday was our 2 yr engagement anniversary. 2 years ago Matt asked me to marry him after I moved to Singapore! We got engaged at the Botanical Gardens in Singapore & it was beautiful!

Here are some pics to look back on from our engagement and of course Matt today in his new truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment