Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HAPPY WINESDAY (NOT WHINESDAY)

Some people may think I'm totally crazy. However, I call it clever. In an effort to be a little more green, I decided to quit using our laundry dryer. Why? I created a backyard laundry oasis that consists of gardening string being strung from patio chairs and porch posts. I have been drying laundry outside. The clothes smell so fresh and with this heat, they have dried in half the time it takes to dry them in our dryer. I'm saving time, money and electricity! Yay! And on the plus side, it sort of blocks the sun & slightly cools the patio. Annie loves laying there!

Matt & I are ready for the weekend. When are we not? Ha! He has been working that little tush off! I'll tell you what, he has the greatest work ethic I have ever seen. And he is hands-down, the hardest worker I have known. He is amazing. And on top of all that he is sweet, funny and the greatest husband to me!

I took Annie to the vet yesterday for a booster shot she was due for. She LOVES going to the vet. Maybe it's all the attention. Who knows. She weighed in at a full 22lbs. And she did just awesome! (except for the part where she thought she needed to ride in my lap in the car the whole way there AND back home). They all love her there & take great care of us. They even send out a magazine every 6 months and give you info on your dog, their age, etc...it's totally customized & they tell you what she is due for and when and give you other helpful info for pets.....like entertaining your dog in the summer heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment