Monday, July 12, 2010

THEY DONT CALL ME NATTIE LITE FOR NOTHIN'

A great weekend! Wish it lasted longer (I say it all the time, but it's totally true).

Saturday we took Annie to the dog park off Charles Page Blvd. She LOVED it there. We really liked it too. Definitely going back. I did yard work when we got home. Mowed the back yard. Trimmed some bushes ( I will never critique anyone's trimming work because it is hard to do). Matt did some office work. Then we headed up to Lake Oolagah for Ryan's birthday party. His grandma has a house there & it sits on such a nice property, it was a perfect setting. It was such a great night for sitting outside with some good friends & cold beverages. Oh and thanks Ryan and Lance for the attempt at a fireworks show.

Matt and I
Sarah and RyanPatrick & KatieLaura & David

Sunday we woke up. I mowed the front yard. Matt did all the extras like weed eating. I came inside & cleaned the house. We did a great job & it looked amazing for our showing. Hope we hear something good back from that this week. Then we grilled some hotdogs & watched the World Cup finals....I was cheering for Spain, Matt was cheering for the losers.
We had a great evening. Annie & I cooked dinner while Matt did a little more work. It really seemed like time just flew by this weekend!

And, on a more serious note. My husband has NEVER played flip cup. Its almost a crime isnt it? Then I explained that where my Nattie Lite name actually came from. It made everyone laugh. They usually see a more serious side of me:)
What is your favorite game? Flip cup, beer pong, etc...?

3 comments:

  1. What?! He is has never played flip cup? That is a crime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serenity is the best flip cup player I have ever seen. I'm not too bad myself. We both love this game.

    ReplyDelete