Thursday, July 29, 2010

OVERDONE

Matt has had a loooong week. I fell sick sometime on Monday evening. It was bad. 4am and I wake up because I have fever/chills so bad my teeth were chattering. I take a nice hot bath (with some Aveda bath salts....awesome) to warm up and help relax. Matt got up with me. Actually had to. He's the best. Not only that but he had come home from work, mowed the yard, took care of Annie who was sick too AND made chicken soup for dinner. How awesome is he?! I felt much better yesterday, like a brand new woman. However, I think I over did it, because today I am sluggish, have a headache and another tummy ache. Ugh! Go away whatever you are! And dont ask, cause I havent been to the doctor and really have no idea. (Annie is much better too, by the way).

And now I  am blank. Cause I really have nothing else. Kind of hard to blog when you have been down and out, you know? I will say though, I am excited for the weekend to come and cant wait until I feel 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment