Monday, July 26, 2010

DAY BY DAY

This weekend was exhausting!
However, it was a long weekend because Matt took a vacation day Friday.

So Thursday nights are now taken because Matt joined his company's soccer team. And let me just say he is the best player on the team. His cousin Craig is playing as well....always nice to have a familiar face around. They lost the game, but there will be plenty more I'm sure. I enjoyed watching Matt do something he really loved and it was so great to see him happy! After the game, we came home and grabbed Annie for some late night action at the puppy park. For 930pm, it was packed. She loved it! She always has a great time playing chase with the other dogs.
Matt looking good in his soccer uniform

Friday morning we took her back to the puppy park for some play time. She wore out pretty quick!
After that, Matt ran to get a massage....80 minutes! It was his birthday present from my parents & he really enjoyed it! While he was there, getting pampered, I stayed at home and cleaned the house. Ahhh..cleaning. Not as good as a massage, but close (or at least that's what I keep telling myself). Not much else happened Friday. We grilled some hamburgers that night & hung out on the patio.

Saturday was the real kicker. We volunteered ourselves into slavery at the dog park. We helped lay some sod down where the grass is not growing anymore. I don't know what they would have done without us....really. We worked so hard for 4 hours in the heat. I got drunk off 1 margarita at lunch (a treat to ourselves for such hard work).  We passed out for a nice nap afterwards too....I loved it.

This weekend we looked at a couple of potential new homes. We really liked 1 of the homes and are anxious to sell ours and move into another one!
Sunday was a great relaxing day.....I just wish it lasted longer. I'm never ready for the week start cause I always have a great time on the weekends with my hubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment