Thursday, July 8, 2010

A FEW RANDOM THINGS....

Today, I mowed in a hurry because I thought it looked like rain soon. And we haven't mowed in several days because it has been so wet & rainy. And we were supposed to show the house. Uh-oh, yeah, supposed to. Cancelled. After I got done with the front, it started sprinkling. So, I finished with the blower & put our equipment into the garage. Check cell phone. Missed call from Debbie. Showing is cancelled. Sweat drips into my ear and eyes. Ugh....Oh well. At least I have an excuse to wait on the back yard!

Annie is at Muddy Paws. There are days where I think she'd rather be there than at home. I can't say I blame her. She LOVES to play and be social. She's such a natural and has the best puppy manners. Such a good girl. I truly love that dawg!

Be careful what you pray for. Maybe you aren't seeing the bigger picture and praying for the right thing. Maybe what you think you need is not what you really want. Or vice versa.

I'm ready for the weekend and some sleep!! Sleep in. Heard of it? No workout, no farmers market, no work, no yard, nothing......SLEEP in and pull the covers all the way over my head!

I don't like the names______________ and_____________. Will leave that anonymous. I do not hate these people. I just need to get it off my chest. They are truly scum, well for the most part. I do not even see how they go about day to day living knowing they are a piece of junk. Non-Christian actions are louder than words, even when you have a fat mouth you can never keep shut. Enough of that nasty talk.

Maybe I should buy a bottle of wine to go with the pasta we are having tonight. Maybe not. Maybe just some water.

And you know what? I feel lucky. Every day. I really do. Have you met my husband? He is perfect to me. In my eyes, all the goofy, quirky stuff is why I love him most. And what I miss about him most during the day is his laugh. His mischievousness. His pestering of me just to get me to squeal. Isnt that sweet?

Hoda and Kathy Lee are on. I love their time on the Today show. I dont know why. But I do. Maybe it is their views. Maybe its my old fashion thoughts. Hmmm...who knows. Maybe I just like that they call Wednesday Winesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment