Thursday, July 15, 2010

IS IT THE WEEKEND YET?!

This week seems to be going by so slow. We have been busy, which usually makes it go by faster, however that is not the case this week.
I'm tired (yawn). Yesterday Matt was supposed to have a 630am phone call at work and guess what? Cancelled at 615am when we was on the road there. Nice. Cant make up for lost sleep.
This morning came early. I mowed the yard....yay for a new blade installed by my wonderful husband. I am back at it! And of course the yard looks great!
When is the weekend going to get here? I am ready for.....just about anything and nothing at the same time.
I hope we have a buyer for our house soon. Our neighbors are about to drive me bonkers! Never have I been around such inconsiderate people. I mean, what about our house screams for their visitors to park in front of? For goodness sakes, there is room in front of the house they are going to!!! Ugh! I did get my revenge when I moved & blew grass all on their cars this morning. And if our neighbor across the street from us, mows his yard at the same time as we do anymore, I am going over there! Every time we are outside doing yard work he does it to. Coincidence? Did I mention his house is for sale too?
I am ready for a new house....well new to us. What is your dream home?  
Good thing we have beer in the fridge:)

No comments:

Post a Comment