Friday, April 30, 2010

IT'S SPRINGTIME IN OKLAHOMA!

It's springtime in Oklahoma....can you tell? This weather may drive me nuts, and throw the meteorologists in there too! I was planning on having a garage sale tomorrow but after seeing chances of rain go from 20% to 40% to 70% to 50% I decided to cancel. Oh well...there is always another weekend.

Tonight my husband owes me a night out well...at least dinner. He is in trouble. This week he has eaten Rib Crib and Mexican during his lunch hour, without me. As most of you have figured out by now, I haven't been working. I have resigned from job through SJMC and RML. Unfortunately it just wasnt working out in many areas. So, with that said, onward we move!

Tomorrow Matt is attending a friend's bachelor party in Bricktown. And I will be on hand to celebrate Uncle Bob Ray's 78(?) birthday dinner at Cattleman's. YUM! I have lost 1 pound this week and been working hard on making healthy, homemade dinners and worked out a couple of times and a CHICKEN FRIED STEAK from there sounds so good. Maybe I'll just have celery and some toothpicks. Oh well, que sera sera!! Annie will be travelling with us and getting a free trip to the grandparents....my Dad is great at getting her all wound up so that should be fun.
Other than that, who kows what the weekend will hold, I just pray we stay safe travelling and that those boys dont get too crazy!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment