Monday, April 26, 2010

LATER AND LOVE

Later...
1. 2 hours later on Saturday morning, after sitting in the worst traffic ever, we aborted our mission of going to the airshow. Such a dissapointment. Hopefully they have learned a lesson. So instead we ran a few errands & headed to the Herb Festival in Jenks, didnt stay long but had a good chicken burrito.

2. $100 later, Annie has meds and should be free from her snotty eye, itching eyes & nose and sneezing. Who know a trip to the doctor could cost more for a pup than an adult human. Oh well. Expensive vet, but they take good care of Miss A. And I must say, I have never seena dog so excited to go to the vet's office.

3. Later this week, on Saturday morning, I am having a garage sale. Lots of quality items, nothing junky. Just all the good pre-Matt stuff.

4. Later, later , later......ugh! It's so hard to get ahead. Maybe that will happen this summer. Who knows.

Some other random thoughts: (to end on a positive note:)
1. I love lipgloss
2. I really love the Rockstar group on celebrity apprentice (Why did Donald Trump's wife look so ticked off?)
3. I love a good sharpie marker
4. I love cooking (made a homemade veggie lasagna Friday and it was awesome)
5. I love getting dressed cute for my husband
6. I love our sweet Annie Dill....wouldnt couldnt trade her for the world!
7. I love my awesome hubby!
8. I love my parents

Hope ya'll had a great weekend. I wish it wasnt  over (like always) but am looking forward to the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment