Monday, April 5, 2010

OH THE MADNESS....

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!
We got the weekend kicked off right Friday. Matt had the day off, so he drove me to work (didnt want the new car getting hail damage) and had lunch with me & then when he picked me up, he took me to a happy hour @ full moon on the patio. LOVED it!
Saturday we took Annie to muddy paws so she could play with some friends while we did a ton of yard work (and I must say, it looks soo good). And then the unbelievable happened: our sink stopped up. We also had Singaporeans coming in town that Matt was meeting at the airport, oh and I had 15 people coming over Sunday for Easter. YIKES! So, somehow we barely pulled off Easter without a kitchen sink & getting it fixed is still in the works. At least, for now, the appliances & plumbing in the bathroom are still in working order!
Yesterday was stressful trying to get everything ready for family & friends to come over. Matt & I need like a week of sleep to catch up on after all our hard work (did I mention he is the best husband ever!!?) but it was absolutely worth it to see & spend time with everyone.
This week has gotten off to a sleepy start. Hopefully it picks up as the week goes on! We have a busy weekend ahead of us as Matt's birthday ends it on Sunday.
More pics & other updates to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment