Thursday, April 15, 2010

LIVIN' FOR THE WEEKEND

Ahhh...the weekend. How cherished it is and it always seems to go by so fast. I'm always wanting more weekend.
So, work has been going ok. I wont bore you with the details, but for once in my life, I wouldnt mind going back to the housewife life. I am having a hard time keeping up with dog, laundry and house all while holding a steady job. Hopefully all that will change when I settle into my early hours! And maybe my clean-freakness will slightly dissipate.
Annie has been doing well. Matt bought her a pool on Sunday. Yes, Annie got a pool. It's just one of those small plastic $10 ones from the store. Remember the ones when you were little, like the green turtle one or the blue whale, etc...? She absolutely loves it. It's the first thing she runs to when she goes outside. Cutest lil' thing ever.
So...I have been at an oncology clinic this week.....those people are amazing. One man played harmonica for everyone and he was 86 years old. Just going to town in the waiting room. Those cancer patients are awesome! I took pictures of Annie to hang on their wall & everyone noticed they were new & commented on how cute she is (oh they too are fooled...looks can be very deceiving....hahaha).
Looking forward to a weekend of doing nothing!! Sunday we celebrated Matt's birthday at his parents house & this Saturday my parents are coming up for his birthday dinner. I wonder if I will get 2 weeks for my birthday?!
If you could go on vacation, where would you go? If you just had a couple days over the weekend.
Oh and I should note, that our yard & garden are looking so pretty. Such a nice thing, spring is!

1 comment:

  1. have a great weekend... i would go to hot springs ark. and spend it at the ambassador hotel...take a hot bath- in the spa, get a massage and then walk across the street to eat yummy pancakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete