Tuesday, May 4, 2010

AND WE RAN

Worked out this morning with Matt...felt great but getting up at 5am wasn't so much fun. Oh well, it was worth it.
We had a great weekend, I cant believe it's Tuesday. It feels like Monday again for some reason.
Saturday we went to OKC. I had dinner with Uncle Bob for his 77th birthday, along with Mom and Dad. And Matt attended Patrick's bachelor party in Bricktown. We had a great time in OKC but are still worn out from Matt's late night out with the boys!
Went to Mass with my parents, as we always do when we stay over on the weekend. Father Tang is so nice. hard to understand, but very nice and gives very meaningful sermons.
Yesterday I got some grocery shopping done....still dont have a grocery that I just LOVE! Hmmmm we'll work on this. Anyways, while I was in Owasso, I also got to have some lunch with my husband! I love getting to see my man during the workday!!
On Friday we'll head to Guthrie for the begining festivites of Marc & Serenity's wedding. What to wear!! Oh my! Mother's Day is also coming up this weekend, so dont forget!
Oh and a Happy Birthday to Matt's Grandma Dill today!

1 comment:

  1. wish we were going to be there for M&S. Please send them our love.

    ReplyDelete