Thursday, May 20, 2010

I THINK WEATHER FORECATSERS TAKE ACTING/DRAMA LESSONS

Doesn't it seem like the local weatherman is always dramatic over a storm. Well, they didnt say much about our part of town....down here in Midtown. Which is good. But the sirens went off 2 times. Once while Matt was gone to retrieve some scrumptous dinner from Umbertos. I called him. GET HOME NOW!! So there was just 1 trip to the basement....after the 2nd siren. Ugh. And then nothing. Fortunately. Everything looks good here.

I had a horribel coughing spell. Yuck. Dont feel great. Matt went to the store for medicine at 2am....I thought I was going to rupture my throat! My poor allergies. Drainage. Coughing. No fun!

And for more official news.....we are moving! Where? We have no idea, but somewhere in Tulsa with a little more square footage. We have an awesome realtor & the sign was officially placed in the yard yesterday and St Joseph was burried in the garden. Yes. Can you believe it? We love our midtown gingerbread cottage, but it's time for some more space. Hopefully all goes well.
Garage sale is on this weekend.....thank goodness for a sunny/warm forecast!
Hope everyone has stayed safe through the storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment