Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ANNIE IS A BIRD DOG

Annie is on another killing spree. This morning I got home from running errands. She was so excited to see me and as I reached down and was petting her, I noticed pink-ish feet sticking out of her mouth.....GROSS! I screamed and bird dropped out of Miss Dill's mouth. So I take the standard protocol for removing dead bird out of yard, complete with like 7 plastic walmart bags. get inside, let her out again and hear birds squaking like crazy in the back yard. Guess who has another prize black bird in her mouth? How is she doing this?!
So, I think she is definitely a natural hunter. I mean, we haven't ever done any "hunting" with her. So it's total instinct. What am I going to do with her? It's just disgusting. I mean, our neghborhood has tons of birds, so its not like a huge deal some of them are missing, but still. Those things carry diseases. I clorox wipe her muzzle and my hands after each bird removal. I know, I know. I have to though, I hate gross, germie, disease-carrying annoying, squaking things.
YUCK! GROSS! EWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment