Monday, May 17, 2010

THE BREAK DOWN.....BREAKIN THE WEEKEND DOWN

I am so glad it's Monday. I find myself looking forward to this weekend, yet again after one has just ended.
We had a jam-packed wedding weekend. Friday we started off with a little time to ourselves and enjoyed dinner at the White Lion (I dont like english food apparently).  But I did enjoy the couple of beers and chocolate cake my husband got for me!
Saturday we took Annie to Muddy Paws and then headed to Patrick & Katie's wedding. After we said hellos, goodbyes and congratulations we hit the road to Dallas, TX for my friend Jen's wedding. It turned out to be a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding and it was so great to see some sorority sisters.
We stopped on our way back Sunday at the outlet malls at Allen and actually got a few needed items. I'd reccomend anyone go there is you happen to be passing through. Best outlets I have been to.
So....hopefully THIS Saturday (weather please cooperate) I will be having my garage sale (it's been pending like a month due to rain). And other than that, hopefully we will be doing nothing. I have been fixing up and decluttering the house & I know Matt has alot on his plate at work, so some rest sounds good the nest couple of weeks before family vacation madness begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment