Monday, March 28, 2011

HOME

Home again! Today is my first day staying at home.

There is lots to do before baby Dill arrives (and yes, the runnings for a name are still a secret).

My brother was in for a visit, he is in town on business. I sure pray he is ok driving.....they don't have cars up there in NYC!! It was so good to see him!

Buddy got sick. Had to make a late night trip to the vet before we picked Bryan up at the airport. 2 shots and an antibiotic prescription and a test or two and ....(our first child, just kidding) he seems to be feeling a little better today. At least he has stopped shaking!

Poor Matt must be tired though. The man definitely needs some rest and I hope he can get some soon. At least he won't have to cover dinners anymore & the house will be nice & picked up and clean! And he won't have to do laundry either!

All of this surrounds our home & I was just thinking about the word home & what it defines. To me, my home is a safe place, it's where my family is (no matter where we are). Our house is definitely my home. Matt is definitely my home too (maybe more so sometimes).

No comments:

Post a Comment