Monday, March 7, 2011

REALLY?? SPOILER ALERT.....THIS POST IS A RANT

So, yesterday Matt & I went to church. I got offended by a Sooner fan who showed up in his OU wind/track suit. I mean, whatever happened to wearing your "Sunday Best"? I know I shouldn't judge. I mean, we had on jeans, but were at least dressed up enough in them to attend a nice dinner.

And another thing.....does anybody really care about what Charlie Sheen or Lindsay Lohan is doing or not doing? I get tired of hearing about celebs doing this or that. I don't really care. They don't seem real to me anyway.

And another thing. Double counting? Geez.......all the lies & politics and everything that seems to be going on with the government is getting old. I mean, what story are they coming out with next? What are we supposed to believe anymore? And who?! And still feel good about bringing a child into who knows what kind of world.

Just one last thing. I love Baby Dill with all my heart. But this constant moving & kicking. Really? It makes me nervous. He is a mover & shaker for sure! And he loves to do it to the sound of Matt's voice. And the dogs. Really. Pretty cute if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment