Tuesday, March 15, 2011

THINKIN' OUT LOUD

Thoughts/news/events/to-do/etc....:

*Gave work my notice yesterday. March 25th is my last day & I will officially become a stay-at-home Mom. Yay! Lots of things to get done & catch up on before he arrives! (especially the sleep).

*Have you ever had a foot sticking out of your side? I made Matt feel tonight & he totally gets why I have had no sleep the past couple of nights.

*Dogs.Are.Crazy. Is it the weather? Buddy has become an escape artist. He managed to get into the neighbors yard while we were at my parents over the weekend & today I looked outside while having dinner & he was on the WRONG side of the fence. Ugh.....

*Speaking of parents.....My Mom did an awesome job as Chairwoman for the Green Tie Gala this past weekend in OKC. It was at the Skirvin & benefited Catholic Charities Women's Sanctuary (helps get homeless women & their children off the street...job placements, housing,etc...) This year they were able to raise the most money they have ever raised. Go Mom! It was great!

*Love my husband. He is the smartest strongest (everything "est") I know. I am such a lucky girl to be married to him!

*Clean carpets before baby arrives. Register for EVERYTHING else.

*Lots of birthdays in the next couple of months.......wish I knew what the perfect gift was for some people!

*Taking a shower at night is much more beneficial......get to sleep in more, relaxes me and I can get up & throw my hair in a ponytail the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment