Wednesday, April 13, 2011

7 WEEKS TO GO!

7 weeks to go before baby gets here.....and that is if he stays in there all 40 weeks!! yikes:)

He must be getting bigger. I can feel him moving everywhere and I can feel every little movement. Which is great! Don't get me wrong, I love knowing he is super active, but a little more sleep would be nice.

There is still much to do! We are awaiting the arrival of some pieces of furniture to complete the nursery, I need to hang some curtains and of course the last 2 weekends of this month are my baby showers. It's gonna be a mad rush to put everything together before he gets here.

Monday night we took an infant care class at SJ Owasso. It was a really informative class & I felt like it was helpful. All the latest on feeding, burping, swaddling and diapering. How to care for the umbilical cord until it falls off and how to care for the circumcision. A pediatrician went over everything they do with a baby right after he is born, what the APGAR test is for, bilirubins, heat lamps, stork bites, dry sky, vernix, etc.... Matt got an A+ in the swaddling and diapering! He is going to be an amazing Dad!

Lots of stuff going on with this Momma too. A lot more dr visits to come, need to interview a pediatrician, losing control of emotions, hormones are crazy, lots of unmentionables you probably don't want to know....but I am excited more and more every day to meet our wonderful little creation. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling this little guy is going to be just like his Daddy (but with a giant amt of crazy uncontrollable dark hair)!!

Can't wait to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment