Wednesday, April 27, 2011

STILL SIDEWAYS

Sigh. Baby Dill is still sideways:) We had a good Dr visit today. Baby is comfy as ever, chillin' sideways in my tummy. Not sure why he hasn't moved into head down position, but nothing to worry about, it could still happen. However, I think he's stubborn like his Daddy & is staying this way. So in 2 weeks we will have a scan/ultrasound done to see if he has moved, if not, it looks like a c-section will be in store for us!

Kind of have mixed feelings about this, but it's not up to me. I know recovery is longer with a c-section but at the same time, I don't want to do anything to put our baby or myself in any harm or distress. I wonder how Matt will do with the whole scrubbing in/being present for surgery?

We are getting excited for our little man to arrive! We just has an awesome shower in OKC hosted by my Aunt and are having another one this weekend hosted by my Sister-in-law. We'll have tons of stuff to wash and put away and arrange, and it is so much fun to do! There are still a couple of things Mom and Dad have to do before he arrives, so at this point, let's hope it isn't early!

No comments:

Post a Comment