Tuesday, August 17, 2010

THIRTY

Turning 30 years old wasnt as bad as I thought....ok wait. I have to be honest. I did have sort of a crying breakdown Friday night & dreaded my birthday for the first time in my life. Why? I have no reasonable explanation, other than I just didnt want to be in my 30's now. Sounds so old (I'm sure I'll laught at this later in life).
Matt threw a great birthday party for me, 80's theme (cause I was born in 1980...get it?) It was great fun. Everybody (well, most everybody) dressed up, laughed at each other and had a fun night.
Sunday he took me to brunch and then to the Coach store where I got to pick out any bag of my choosing. I chose a burnt orange classic clutch & it is super cute! I cannot wait to take it out for the first time....hmmmmm maybe this weekend!
My Mom made a delicious chocolate cake, complete with Reese's peanut butter cups crumbled all over it.....delicious! That along with my Dad's "shut up and fish" t-shirt were priceless!
So....to that here are 30 of my favorite saying, memories, things, etc....(in no particular order)
1. Meeting Matt
2. Marrying Matt
3. Living in Singapore with Matt
4. Annie Dill
5. chocolate and peanut butter
6. Mexican food and strawberry margaritas
7. family & friends
8. our bed...super comfy
9. freshly laundered towels
10. coffee
11. Leininkugel's sunset wheat beer
12. a good book
13. huevos rancheros
14. clothes, jewelry, makeup
15. singapore
16. antigua
17. our honeymoon
18. riding in Matt's pickup truck
19. my wedding dress
20.craziness at the Colcord in OKC
21. road trips
22. mornings
23. being lazy on sunday
24. chili crab and tigers
25. chinatown in Singapore (how are they surviving without me?)
26. roses
27. marriage
28. the love we share
29. music
30. love getting to live with my best friend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment