Tuesday, August 24, 2010

IT WAS A CRAZY DAY

It was a crazy day yesterday & here is why:
1. I got to work and the fire alarm was going off....as soon as I pull into the parking garage, I see a fire truck go by. Apparently 21st & Utica were partially closed off for the fire trucks. I walk to my building & see co-workers, visitors and patients spilled out into the street. Awesome. After a few minutes we were given the all-clear & went inside. There were still firemen in my hallway. Someone's got voodoo over SJMC. Last week a man got stuck in the elevator.
2. Someone threatened my boss saying she was going to come up there with a gun, so we went on lock down in our areas.
3. My scrub pants ripped.
4. No logins still. In fact, IT says I dont exist. Hmmm I wonder ow I am getting that paycheck then?
5. Oh, the ac was broken. So we were all sweating. Nice. We had to prop open our door with a chair.

And thats all basically why I am looking forward to this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment