Tuesday, August 3, 2010

'ROUND HERE

Happenings 'round here. "Here" being the Dill household.

1. Annie had fleas. Ugh. she has been flea free ever since we have had her. Dang dog park! Where else would she have gotten them? And it's been recently because they have been checking her every visit we go to the vet. This stinks! So we took effort to rid them in case they were in the house and the yard and her.

2. I started my job. Well, I am training anyway. Well, I'm not training yet. I'm just there, watching, chatting, getting to know everyone. Wandering from place to place like a lost dog, except I have a badge, a parking spot and get to take 1 hour for lunch. Awesome. Here we go round 2 (ding ding)

3. This weekend we have no plans. Other than, I'd like to go out Friday night with my husband and act young again. Yes. You heard correct. Young again. We always have so much going & are so tired by the time the weekend comes around. Then we spend what remaining energy we have left on yard work & things around the house. Not this week folks. Oh no! Watch out. (In all honesty, even as I write this, I'm already thinking how nice a movie & cuddling on the couch sounds).

No comments:

Post a Comment