Sunday, August 22, 2010

I GOT SOBER, NOW IT'S OVER.....

Had a great birthday weekend and then it was back to work and no fun for everyone.
I officially started back to work, however my boss just asked me Friday how training was going...hmmm? I had no clue what to say to her so I just smiled and walked away. Shocking, especially considering I'm working in a hospital! Also a little frightening, dontcha think? So last week here is what work was like for me:
1. my badge did not work to get into my office (which is next to the volunteer desk, pass out flowers, give directions, etc...and yes, I do know them by name)
2. no trash can or office supplies oh and dont even have the right software on my computer oh or any sign-ons, login ids or passwords
3. i kept a patient from making her great escape (not kidding you...where was her nurse or aide??)
4. i got referenced in a mtg as being "new" 6 times by my boss....she does realize i AM working on pt accts right? no, no clue probably.
5. i was ready to quit by Tuesday and pretty much every day there after
6. could not purchase headache/allergy medicine in gift shop b/c it was $5 and I hadnt been there for 3 months.....puh-lease....gave the nasty little girl in there glares as the old women who work in there searched in the purses for me (i felt like crappola)
7. I did interview with Bailey in Owasso...hopefully they give me a call soon
So enough work talk,
Here is what we have been up to this weekend:
1. Friday after I got off work, we met Danny & Meagan and that intern (what is his name) at Lucky's for a late night dinner and a few drink
2. Saturday we bummed around....ok not really. Matt did some work here at the house, we re-arranged furniture b/c we donated our awesome futon to John Dill and then more work around the house.....it's something every weekend, not kidding you (this is the part where I usually whine and insert dream of living/buying a brand new house in the country)
3. Umbertos for dinner with a couple margaritas (then off to bed b/c MATT was tired)
4. An early morning.....7am Sunday yard work has begun & is still ongoing.
Plans for later.....none. I miss my husband. Not too fond of the new work hours & that combined with housework we each have our own chores, I feel like I have barely been able to see him:(  One thing is for sure.....we are ready for vacation!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment