Wednesday, August 11, 2010

EVERYBODY'S WORKING' FOR THE WEEKEND

Ahhh Wednesday! Feels great. Cannot wait until Friday 430pm comes around & I will be busting out of work like a mad person. Why? Cause it's my birthday weekend. And I have to admit that I'm pretty excited to hang out with my family & friends.
So lately we have been busy doing the usual, house, dog, work, yard,etc....Life is good! Last Friday Matt & I both had the day off work & we went to OKC. I got some shopping time with my Mom and even stopped in the nail place for a pedicure! Fun. Had dinner with my parents @ Manhattan Grill.
Over the weekend, we took it pretty easy. Did some costume shopping, ate some Mexican food, met up with some friends. It was a good time.
Annie has been to the dog park & Muddy Paws. This girl loves to run and play.....dreaming of a bigger back yard!
As I blog the last time as a twenty-something, I realize 30 isnt THAT bad, right? Eh. I'm just ready for Matt to join me. I feel young, people say I look young and whats even better is that in looking back on my life, I realize the best is yet to come. I have an amazing husband, an awesome family & thats all a girl can really ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment