Sunday, September 19, 2010

KEEP UP!

So this weekend has been great. Matt & I have taken care of some things at home. We went to the BOK Rockin' Rib Festival.....and it was kind of a disappointment. We read that admission was free & when we got there, they charged us $6 to get in. Nice advertising.
We also headed down to Fleet Feet's downtown location for the grand opening day. Matt used a giftcard & got a couple shirts and new socks. I got a new pair of socks. He also got a free water bottle with his purchase AND won a raffle for a Brooks running bag. Pretty cool.

We've worked on the house a bit. It seems to never end. Just when I think we are in the clear & done, something else always seems to pop up. Hopefully after this week, there will be no more!

I am starting work tomorrow. Well, orientation b/c they consider that to be your first day of work. I got a job with Bailey Medical Center. Yep, all the way out in Owasso. I love it there & have only been for my pre-employment paperwork & drug screen. It's amazing what a difference there is between a large hospital in town and a smaller one in out in cow-town! I'm excited.

Annie has been a real good dog this weekend. At the current moment, she is sleeping in her crate while Matt & I are both on our laptops. She went to the dog park this morning....she is the cutest dog to watch. She really loves the companionship of other dogs and she loves to be outside!
Thats all for now. Hope everyone had a great weekend & stayed cool. It sure has been hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment