Monday, September 27, 2010

HEADACHE GO AWAY

I have had a headache since I woke up this morning.....it's called Monday. At least there are only 4 days of work left this week:) right?
Matt goes to Houston and back tomorrow...I'm sure he'll be exhausted when he gets home. Nice. Do I want to go to work tomorrow? No. I want to stay home & take care of the house stuff. It would have been a little smarter if I had started my job AFTER we move. However, we didn't know we were selling our house at the time I interviewed & told them I could start anytime.
I did however, take a nice hot bath with some Aveda bath salts.....smells like the spa! I love those.
Did I mention I'm ready to move? We showed my parents the house yesterday & they really liked it. We love it! We never want to leave when we go out there. We can't wait to move!!!
Matt has been so great with helping out with all kinds of things around the house.....since I've started the J-O-B recently. He really is THE BEST!
This was a random blog, but I'm tired & have the headache still:( Better later this week, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment