Thursday, September 23, 2010

THE GOOD AND THE SAD

This week I started my new job at Bailey Medical Center in Owasso. I absolutely love it there so far. It's small & cozy and everyone is friendly and does their job! Wow! Such a difference from the past 2 I held temporarily this year. It really feels like a place I could be for a long while. It is a great fit & I'm super happy!

The sad....my great Uncle Bob passed away this week. He struggled with dementia for awhile & it got to be pretty bad. I have peace because I know he is with our Lord. I have spent some time with Bob and I'm happy that my Dad and his family always made sure he had someone checking on him, somewhere to go for the holidays, someone to take him to Cattleman's for his birthday dinner, etc...I'm glad Matt was able to meet him. I know we are all sad to see him go, but all hold fond memories (mostly funny) of him close to our hearts......
Eternal rest grant unto him Lord and may your perpetual light shine upon him.

No comments:

Post a Comment