Friday, September 17, 2010

ANOTHER WEEK BITES THE DUST

As usual I am super happy that Friday is here! Another week bites the dust!

 We have been up to a lot. For starters, our house has been in contract to sell and we are scheduled to close Oct 7th. Along with that, we have had 5 men at the house today making all kinds of repairs (a giant hole is burning in our pocketbooks). I just want it all to be over soon.

In other news, we are in contract to buy a new house out in Collinsville. Yee-haw! Country living here we come! We are set to close on that house Oct 7th as well. It's going to be a busy day!! But we are so looking forward to a brand new house!

Hopefully this weekend is relaxing. Unfortunately Matt is bringing home the laptop, but at least he'll be at home! I will be wearing my orange proudly this weekend and I'm sure Matt will be cheering for the team in blue. How fun! I wish we could have gone to the game, but now isn't the best time for playing:(

An update on Annie: she is sitting so good lately. Especially at the back door. Sometimes we don't even have to tell her to do it, she just does it on her own. Now that's a real good dog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment