Monday, February 8, 2010

WEEKEND FUN

We had some fu-un this weekend. I have an awesome husband & we had a great weekend.
Friday night we started off with dinner with Ryan. He came over & enjoyed some of my delicious cooking (uhm spaghetti actually). It was fun for Matt to see him & fun to catch up. Ryan is such a good friend.
Then Saturday we hung out @ home for the first part of the day & then attended my friend Kari's wedding. She looked beautiful & it was a very nice ceremony! The recption was fun with some sorority sisters there :) 
Sunday was pretty uneventful. We took some lunch to Melissa & had a short visit with Charlie. She looked super cute in an outfit that was picked out by her Uncle Matt & Aunt Natalie. Watched the Superbowl. Good for the Saints. Even better was the Undercover Boss afterwards.
Hope everyone else had a great weekend. I owe my husband big time for putting up with me & the girls Saturday night. It was so fun to see everyone & I really had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment