Monday, February 15, 2010

OK LET'S BE HONEST.....WE'RE TIRED OF THE WEATHER

Ugh.....I'm not going to complain. I just want to explain 1 thing. We are used to living in 90 degrees F weather. This cold stuff is about to kill us! How is it that it snowed on Valentine's Day? Uh, Matt was taking Annie out for a potty break at 5am=no snow. I take Annie for a potty break at 830am=everything covered in snow! How did we miss that?! So when we came back, I was ready for cold weather, but had no idea we were in for this much snow! Well, I will confess 1 thing. I was pretty sure after last year's reasonable warm winter that this winter was going to be pretty harsh. YUCK! Makes waking up with a smile a little more challenging. I'll keep working on it.

So on Friday, my poor husband got a flat tire on Owasso. Luckily I was already out running errands & came to his rescue pretty quickly. At least we got some Friday lunch together out of it! Matt was such a trooper, he never complained once! I feel for him too. I was the queen of breaking down when I was growing up, so I know how bad it sucks. I've definitely had my share!
We had a nice relaxing weekend.....Saturday night we took an basketball game at TU. It was a good game, unfortunately they didnt end up winning :( But Matt & I had a great time! It was definitely better than going to an average movie niether of us really cared to see!
Sunday was a lazy Valentine's Day! I went out for donuts & the paper. And Matt got me some beautiful flowers. We exchanged cards. Matt did some work & worked around the house fixing a few things. Then I made an awesome Italian dinner for to complete the Valentine's weekend.
Oh and we took in plenty of Olymipcs over the weekend. I love watching them, especially the opening ceremonies. Really like to see what they do different each year! Not sure about the Indian dancing though & some other things.

Some Annie updates: she now weighs 13 lbs and she can officially jump on the couch. We do have our hands full, but she really is a good little pup!
Hope everyone has a great week & I pray for warmer weather soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment