Monday, February 22, 2010

RESTED

So...I finally finished the office renovation. It was really just tearing down old wallpaper (nasty) and painting. My Mom came in town Thursday to help me get started. And thanks goodness for Mom because I really had no clue where to begin! Here is a slight peak of how it looks now compared to the old maroon, gold & brown paper with large flowers & monkeys...Matt & I both love the new fresh, clean look!
This weekend we bummed around, decided to have an impromptu gathering & (eventhough Sheehan was the only one that showed) it was a fun night for the 3 of us! Matt took a couple naps & said he felt well rested when he woke up this morning. He hates taking naps & is usually grumpy when waking from one, although this weekend was different. He's been working so hard, he definitely deserved/needed some rest!
This week should be great. He is taking vacation Wed-Fri, so it's only a 2 day work week for him! Hooray! I am so excited that he will be at home with us....we hate when he has to go to work!

1 comment: