Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A COZY HOUSE

Burr! It's cold and windy outside! All the more reason to love our new house. It's so nice & warm and cozy! Love it!

Saturday my parents came up for a visit & we took Ben to a pumpkin patch in Owasso. It was so fun to have them here. My awesome hubby treated me to some pomegranate margaritas & pinion wood for the chiminea. Do you know I ran all over town to find that pinion wood? Finally called Reasors, they had 1 bag left & held it @ customer service for me. Love that store! It was such a nice chill weekend!

Tuesday my Mom came up for her weekly visit. She gives me a break & lets me get ahead on housework, a nap, whatever. It's always so much fun to have her around! And my brother was in town on business, so he stopped in for a couple hours. Ben cried when he left:( He has never done that before with anyone!

The Bendate: (Ben's update): He is such a great joy in our lives. We love every day with him. He is really rolling around, playing with his feet (and sometimes legs). He loves to un-velcro his diaper, he loves all of his crinkly toys. he loves his toy keys. he loves to laugh & screech out loud and talks. He is pretty independent. He does not want to be held all the time....this boy is ready to go!! I am feeling like he could be crawling in the near future....I am going to be an even busier Momma!

Perfect lil' pumpkin!

Uncle Bryan and Ben....what good buddies!
I think this weekend we are venturing out to Octoberfest! What fun. Should be a nice weekend and a treat for a hardworkin' daddy in this house! Let's hope the weather is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment