Wednesday, September 28, 2011

THE STORY

This weekend was a crazy one! How 'bout those Cowboys??!! I am so excited football season is in full swing! And so excited for this awesome weather! It is so nice to sit on our quiet patio during the morning, in the afternoon or in the evening without breaking out in full sweat!

So Ben visited Dr Henley, his pediatrician last week for his 4 month well child check-up. He was 18lbs and 27 inches long! He is so tall his height was off the chart....literally! He was about 95th% for weight and height was 99%+. He did such a good job. He did not like his shots or the oral vaccination he got. It was sour. Why would you make something to give to kids/babies sour?
Anyway.....

I'm feeling very crafty lately. I feel like making tons of things. I have all these ideas in my head. But maybe I will just bake/cook instead. Have you been to pinterest? Love it! Makes me want to do everything I see!

Time to go, baby Ben is asleep and therefore, I should be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment