Sunday, August 14, 2011

THE GOOD THE BAD THE HAPPY THE SAD

Uncle Bryan and Ben hanging out. My brother was in town on business & got to stop in for a visit!

Hmmm....looks like the work of either Annie and/or Buddy

My new cowgirl boots....they are dark brown with copper-ish highlights. I love them!!

Cindy, a sorority sister and 1 time roomie of mine. Got to go home today after brain surgery to remove a tumor. Has 5 month old twin girls.

Katie, a sorority sister of mine. Had a heart attack Friday & passed away this morning. I join my fellow AXO sisters in grieving the loss of a beautiful life. We are all in shock & tears. You were such a sweet girl, a great friend and will truly be missed. Prayers for your husband and your family. May you rest in peace. Love, ITB.

No comments:

Post a Comment