Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PUT ON THE COMFY CLOTHES

I love coming home from work. The first thing I do....let Annie inside, say hello & watch her run around and jump like crazy. You would think we had been gone 5 years and not just 1 work day.
the second thing I do.....put on comfy clothes. Sometimes its sweats. Sometimes pj's. Sometimes a random outfit that I hope nobody sees.

I am not liking this cold, crazy windy weather. Ehhh ewww!

Today I was very chatty at work. Lots going on. Talk about doctors, pto, holidays, on-goings with our families, etc....criminals, the ER. Whatever you like.  Banks, bank accts, shopping, not leaving your purse in your car, muggings, etc. We are usually all over the place. Dogs, dog toys....yes this was all today:)

In the craziness of it all, I get wrapped up in it. however, I love coming home & seeing my husband & our pups and being out here in cow town where it is nice & QUIET:)

No comments:

Post a Comment