Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HE'S BAAAAACK

It's been so good having Matt home that I had temporarily put the blog on hold. More important things were pressing for our attention.
Anyways, he had a great trip. I'm glad he's home & not involved in any of the A380 craziness. They don't call the Airbus a Scarebus for nothin'!
Not much else to report. Kind of boring on our side here. Annie is good. Work is eh...I wish Matt and I could work together every day. I always miss him so much!
Anyways, I am glad tomorrow is Wednesday. It's HIM (Health Information Management) week & my boss & her boss are taking us out for lunch. YUM. I wonder where we get to go!?
As usual, I am already ready for the weekend!! Only a couple days left in the work week!
I am ready to take a long soak with the relaxing bath salts I bought the other day. One whiff & your cares instantly go away.....now doesn't that sound like a great end to every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment