Friday, June 4, 2010

Vacation time is just around the corner!

First we are spending time with the Dill side in Florida at the beach (no worries, the house we are staying at has a pool) and NO WE ARE NOT BABYSITTING FOR ANYONE!!

Then we come back into town Thursday and leave Friday for the Towe side family reunion in Hinton, OK at Canyon Camp (a Methodist Church camp....they have a lodge-type building, so no tents for me!). Lots of family to see and so excited because I've missed the past 2 years. And my brother is even coming in from NY!

Today is busy finishing the beach packing, doing laundry, taking the pups for her extended stay at Muddy paws (thanks gawd they love her & she is a great pup), meeting my husband for lunch, etc...

So excited for our getaways! I think it couldnt come at a better time! Just to get away and be with family always does some good.

1 comment: