Thursday, January 28, 2010

GO TOGETHER....

Well.....
Miss Annie Dill is getting big...almost at 12lbs. She also looks like she is getting taller. Getting a little harder to carry that pup in my arms! She is fiesty as ever & wants to play all the time (seriously, ALL THE TIME).
We received our sea shipment of things from our apartment in Singapore yesterday. Ugh...huge sale coming soon. We have so much stuff! We need a bigger house for sure if we wanted to keep it all...luckily we are both on the same page with EVERYTHING and it has to go. We'll have tons of kictchen stuff and a few pieces of furntiure, so if you know anyone who is looking or will be looking or know a college student who wants something gently used, let us know! I spent all day yesterday trying to "fit" stuff in our house. So far, not too bad of a job if I do say so myself. Matt was really impressed & surprised when he came home from work!
Yesterday we went to see Miss Charlie & help her Grandpa move a bunch of stuff from OKC. We were exhausted & didnt get home til almost 10pm...at least there was pizza involved!
No offense to anyone, but I am looking forward to a storm....I dont really care what is involved. Matt & I have spent so much time doing for everyone else, working, taking care of house & dog, we feel like we've had any time for ourselves. At least we have all of our stuff (well except for the side table thats missing) and can try to be fully settled. Its definitely no piece of cake! But hey, we've been through so much together already, this other stuff is for the birds!

I'm sure there is much more I'm forgetting.....why does that always happen on here. I have all these things & then suffer from CRS (cant remember sh*$) and end up babbling about something totally irrelevant to what i was first thinking.
Hope everyone stays warm & safe the next couple of days! I went to the grocery (which was madness) and we have stuff to make homemade gumbo, tortilla soup and of course super-chili...definitely enough to feed a small army!

No comments:

Post a Comment